17 January 2011

New website takes off!!

Today, after a few hectic weeks (including Christmas in between) trying to have everything ready, I am really proud to announce that our new website is finished and live.

It has taken a little while as there were so many things to set up, but the guys from livebooks have been really helpful and the process has been easier than I thought.

Please, do have a look at it and let me know your thoughts and opinions. I would really love it. There are plenty of platforms where to contact me, whether it is on this blog itself or on the newer social networks like Twitter or Facebook.

To come next month some new flyers to distribute in the area to let everyone know about the new services we are offering, from planting advice to garden design and site management, but until then, I hope all these new technologies help me to start taking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...